1 March 2008

SUCCESS!




UPDATE: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT TODAY I'VE HAD A VERY SUCCESSFUL DAY: I BAKED NAAN AGAIN AND THIS TIME I CAN CALL IT A REAL FLAT BREAD (not a cracker)!! *a very proud smile*


P.S. 2-3 mins under the grill/in the oven on each side is fairly time for naan rather than 10 mins on one side alone (as I did at first). The rest (both ingredients and method) is the same. *Phew*
P.P.S. It paired sooooooo good with Heidi's Curried Egg Salad! Mmmhhhhh...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done! As I am writing this I'm listening to Rachmaninov's Come Let Us Worship, which I have never heard before. It's on a CD that I found in the back of a book in the library. Serendipity maybe? Moscow is in the news a lot today, so it seems fitting. It's an amazing piece of music. Good luck with all your lovely baking experiments!

Tiina said...

Congrats! The naan looks delicious!

Toni said...

My hat is off to you, Anya! I adore naan - especially with onions baked in it. But hot, fresh naan could keep me going for days!!

Unknown said...

I like the new profile picture.

anya said...

Cookiemouse, Tiina and Toni - thank you, guys, for your so kind and motivating comments!!! *smiles*